What is Fabuloso
Fabuloso is a brand that deals with many multi-purpose cleaners and disinfectant wipes. However, it would be best if you did not confuse their perfumed, bottled formulas for disinfectants. Fabuloso has a variety of scents that include lemon, lavender, “citrus and fruits” (made up of pomegranate and apple scents), passion fruit, Ocean Paradise, and Spring Fresh.
Aside from the ordinary multi-surface cleaners they deal in, Fabuloso also exhibits an array of cleaners known as Fabuloso Complete. The cleaners have added cleaning ingredients to provide deeper cleaning.
Are you wondering whether Fabuloso has ammonia and bleach? These are among the concerns people have about Fabuloso – the renowned purple cleaner.
To answer – Fabuloso is an ammonia and bleach-free multi-purpose cleaner. Its pH balance is neutral and can be safe to use on about all surfaces.
How to Use Fabuloso
How you use Fabuloso varies according to the purpose you are using it for – what you are cleaning. For instance, the mixture should be different for floor cleaning from the Fabuloso mixture in spray bottles for fabric cleaning. Below we break down some of the uses.
Diluting Fabuloso For Your Spray Bottle
When mixing Fabuloso in spray bottles for use on countertops, fabrics, and other limited-scale cleaning and stains, you should mix approximately an eighth of a cup of Fabuloso for every spray bottle filled with water. When dealing with significant dirt or stain extents, you could increase the portion to a sixth of a cup of Fabuloso for the same spray bottle.
Diluting Fabuloso For Floor Cleaning
For floor cleaning, you only need to mix a quarter of a cup of Fabuloso in one gallon of water at room temperature. This is sufficient to clean the floors and eliminate all stains, leaving the room with the fantastic Fabuloso scent. This scent lasts for at least an impressive 24 hours.
Is It Right To Mix Bleach and Fabuloso?
It would be best if you never mixed bleach and Fabuloso. As a rule of thumb, never mix any cleaning products. This is because you are unfamiliar with the type of ingredients used in the constituent cleaning products and their possible reaction with each other.
Can you use Fabuloso on wood floors?
Well, you can use Fabuloso to clean your wood floors.
It’s a great multi-purpose cleaner that you can use to clean practically any surface in your home.
Plus it smells really great by the way.
HOWEVER, as much as I love Fabuloso all-purpose cleaner, I hate to break it to you that it’s not the most ideal wood floor cleaner.
Please don’t get me wrong.
Fabuloso is perfect in every other way.
However, I have used the Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner and I’ll be lying if I said it’s not the best wood floor cleaner in the market right now.
Can You Use Fabuloso on Wood Floors?
In this article, I am going to tell you exactly why the Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner is a much better choice compared to Fabuloso.
Also Read; Can you use Fabuloso on Carpet?
What Makes the Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner a Great Choice for Wood Floors?
Well, other than the fact that it’s currently one of the best selling hardwood floors on Amazon, Bona is also the best wood floor cleaner you’ll ever find.
There are just so many good things I want to tell you about it. Read on…
Things I Love About Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner
- Bona hardwood floor cleaner removes all the dust, dirt, and grime on your wood floors to reveal the floors natural beauty while restoring shine
- It’s a water based cleaner that dries up pretty fast
- Unlike some low quality cleaners, Bona does not leave any residue, stickiness, or even build up. It leaves your floors clean and smelling fresh
- It has a neutral PH, which means it does not discolor or damage your wood floor. The formula does a great job maintaining your floor finish and protecting it
- It’s safe for all types of wood floors- unwaxed and finished wood floors
- You don’t have to go through the hassle of mixing, measuring, or rinsing this formula. All you have to do is spray it on your wood floor and clean
- It’s extremely easy to refill thanks to its innovative Splashless technology and a wide handle
- It’s also totally safe for people, pets, and the planet
- Speaking of safety, Bona Hardwood Floor cleaner is GREENGUARD GOLD Certified. It has extremely low VOC emissions so you don’t have to worry about it spoiling your indoor air quality
- It works on bamboo floors
- It works on Cork Floors
- It does not leave any streaks- I recommend using it together with the Bona Hardwood Floor Premium Spray Mop to avoid leaving ugly streaks on your floor
- It won’t dull your wood floor
- You can use it on laminate floor as well, however, Bona sells this cleaner that is specifically designed for stone, tile, and laminate floors- Bona Hard Surface Cleaner
- It’s not volatile
- It’s safe to be used as many times as possible, especially in high traffic areas
- It does not erase the shiny finish on your wood floor
- It does not product any scent, smell, or fragrance- this makes it safe for people with allergies
Precautions: Avoid using the Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner on unsealed wood floors
Also Read; Can You Put a Mini Fridge on Carpet?
What I Didn’t Like About the Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner?
- It does not disinfect the floors- This is not exactly an issue but most people would really appreciate a floor cleaner that also kills bacteria, viruses, and other disease-causing microorganisms on the floor. It would be great especially since most of us have pets at home
- It does not have any sweet scent. I know that a scented floor cleaner would most likely trigger allergic reactions in some individuals who are allergic. However, it would be nice if this cleaner had a pleasant smelling, non-allergic scent. Nobody hates a nice-smelling floor after cleaning
Where to Buy the Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner?
I recommend purchasing this amazing wood floor cleaner on Amazon.
It’s currently one of the best-selling hardwood floor cleaners on Amazon right now.
On Amazon, you can actually learn what the customers are saying about this cleaning formula.
Click Here to See its Current Price and Read Customer Reviews
How to Do You Clean Wood Floors with Bona?
Since the Bona Hardwood Floor cleaner comes ready to use, all you have to do is;
- Fill the refillable cartridge of the Bona Hardwood Floor Premium Spray Mop with this cleaner
- Next, press the spray handle which will spray the cleaner on your wood floor
- Mop the floor and I guarantee you this combination will leave your wood floor looking great
- As soon as the cleaning pad on the mop becomes heavily soiled, rinse it in water and wring it thoroughly before continuing to clean
- Since the pads are reusable, make sure you clean excessively soiled mop pads before reusing them
Also Read; How to Secure Area Rug on top of Carpet
Is Bona Good for Hardwood Floors?
The Bona Hardwood Floor is perfect for your hardwood floors.
It cleans perfectly, does not leave any streaks or residue.
It’s just perfect!
Does Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner Expire?
Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner does expire.
It has a shelf life of approximately 2 years.
You might want to discard it after its shelf life is over.
How Often Should You Clean Hardwood Floors with Bona?
There is no limit to how many times you can use Bona to clean your hardwood floors.
For high-traffic areas, you can use Bona on a daily basis.
It’s perfectly safe.
However, if the floor doesn’t actually have any dirt and grime that has set in, a good dusting with a microfiber mop like this 18” Professional Microfiber Mop or cloth will be a great idea.
Can you Use Fabuloso on Wood Floors?- Bottom Line
Like I stated earlier, Fabuloso is a good wood floor cleaner.
However, it’s not the best.
If you’re looking for the best wood floor cleaner, the Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner is the ideal choice.